It takes a lot to run a full-service recovery center. We must house, feed, and often clothe the residents going through our program for their entire stay. We also house, feed, clothe, and support participants in the Leadership Development Initiative which takes a lot of resources. Here are some of the things that you can donate that would be a huge help. We need YOU to help us keep moving forward in our mission that each board member, staff member, and LDI feels is a calling to serve.
Our needs vary from everyday supplies, food, and cleaning supplies.
· Food (perishable and non-perishable)
· Cleaning supplies
· Laundry detergent
· Paper products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissue)
· Toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, soap, lotion, deodorant, hand sanitizer, etc.)
· Feminine hygiene products
· Women’s and men’s clothing
· Furniture and household goods (dressers, wardrobes, bedding, etc.)
· Financial support for intern. Learn about our internship here.
Call before you drop off your donations, please contact our staff at (910)287-4357 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and God Bless!